3 Misconceptions About
1. You should wait as long as possible before cleaning your carpet– No! The longer you wait to clean your carpet, the more damage the abrasive soils will do causing it to wear more quickly and lose its good appearance. Carpet is very expensive so it makes sense to invest a little in maintaining it.
2. The only reason to clean carpets is to get the dirt out– No! Carpeting acts as a sink for many pollutants such as pollens, fungus, bacteria, pet dander, residues from cigarette smoke etc. All of this affects the indoor air quality of your home. If you have allergies, you may find you breathe easier after your carpet is thoroughly cleaned.
3. Once a carpet is cleaned, it will re-soil faster– True, if the carpet wasn’t cleaned well the first time or a poor quality of shampoo was used, which will leave a tacky residue which attracts soil. NEW LIFE HEALTHY HOME SERVICES, INC. rinses fibers and leaves them fresh and clean.
5 Secrets about our
1. Repels spots and stains.
2. Resists Soil and Dirt.
3. Reduces chances of permanent stains.
4. Renews factory soil resistors.
5. Retains cleanliness longer.
Protector Applied to Towel
Notice the Droplet Bead Up
No Protector Applied
Notice the Droplet Absorb into the Towel
Call us Today!
My carpet cleaned up beautifully.
Very pleased with the whole procedure.
Marian Leaman - Joliet, IL
Art was very professional an did an outstanding job. The results far surpassed our expectations. Look forward to working with you in the future. Keep up the good work!!
Doug and Robbyn Rebeck - Orland Park, IL
As always, the customer service was excellent and the carpets look great!
Cindy Gonzalez - Joliet, IL
LOVE my carpet again!
Wish I would have called sooner.
Kathy Giacomi - Minooka, IL
Art has been cleaning our off white carpeting for many years. Folks can't believe
that it's 20 yrs. old.
Carmen Benes - Plainfield, IL
Wonderful people! They did a great job and didn't leave a mess.
Will definitely use them again.
Mr. Myers - Morris, IL
Everything looks great.
The older bath tile looks like new! Thanks
Randy and Lori Syring - Shorewood, IL
Scotty Vercelli - Wilmington, IL
GREAT JOB, my couch looks brand new!!!
Janet Sanders - Channahon, IL
Services & Confidence
Reputation: For over 25 years we have become known for our most thorough cleaning, honesty, integrity & work ethic. That is why 95% of our business is repeat & referrals.
Experience: Since 1989 we have been able to put together the best combination of cleaning solutions and equipment to achieve superior results along with a superb service experience.
Education: We are certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). We regularly attend seminars and classes, and read trade journals to stay on the cutting edge of our industry.
Systems: We have developed a service system that delivers superior results and a superb service experience consistently no matter what the various challenges may be.
Guarantee: If you are not completely thrilled with the service experience you receive from us, we will rush back to your location at no charge and no obligation to remedy the solution.
Copyright © New Life Healthy Home Services, Inc. 2019. All rights reserved.
Copyright © New Life Healthy Home Services, Inc.
2019. All rights reserved.